UNIT 2 - WHAT MAKES ME SPECIAL?
- Identify and name the parts of the face and body.
- Identify physical characterisctics.
- Identify and name healthy habits.
- Identify numbers 11 to 20.
- Identify what people feel when they are ill.
- Follow and understand a story.
- Count from 1 to 14.
- Understand what happens when people are ill.
- Identify easy steps to prevent disease transmission.
- Understand rules to stay safe when crossing the street.
- Identify traffic signs.
- Say the sounds g, o, b and r.
- Write the letters g, o, b and r.